Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Night Before Surgery

I've stayed busy today doing last minute laundry, cleaning, and grocery shopping. I was told to expect a call from the anesthesiologist, so I'm disappointed to say I never heard from him. I got anesthesiology and recovery room records from my previous surgery so I could discuss it with him. I'm sure I'll get a chance to speak to him tomorrow before surgery, so I'll take a copy of my records for his info. I spent several extra hours in recovery after my past surgery due to severe nausea, so this is an important topic to me.

I've had many phone calls today from family and friends wishing me well. Believe me, all your good wishes and prayers mean the world to me!

I'm going to try to sleep now. We have to be at the hospital at 6am. Surgery is at 8am and should take 8-9 hours. The next post (or two) you'll read will be from my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment